Day 1 Cairo – Istanbul
Depart from Cairo for Istanbul. Upon arrival, you will be met, assisted, and transferred to your hotel for check-in. The rest of the day is all yours to explore the city. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2 Istanbul
You will have your breakfast at the hotel then depart for an optional half day Bosporus cruise tour. the tour will cruise past the Dolmabahce and Beylerbeyi palaces, 19th-century seafront wooden mansions, picturesque villages, and modern pleasure places, before disembarking at the mouth of the black sea. After the cruise, we will visit the Olivium shopping Center before your return to the hotel. The rest of the day is all yours to spend at your leisure.
Day 3 Istanbul
Take part in a Full Day optional tour to the green Bursa. The tour begins with a trip to the first capital city of the Ottoman Empire, Bursa to enjoy the lovely views of the countryside along the way. Then you will climb the Uludag, the legendary Mount Olympus, by means of a cable-car for some stunning views overlooking Bursa. The tour will also visit the Ulucami (Grand Mosque), and the old Silk market in the historical Covered Bazaar.
Day 4 Istanbul
Free day at leisure.
Day 5 Istanbul
Make the most out of your final day in Istanbul by taking part in an optional tour to Buyukada by boat, one of the largest islands of the adequately named Princes' Islands. This tour will allow you to explore the best of Buyukada with its gorgeous beaches and idyllic scenery. You will also enjoy a calming horse-drawn carriage that takes you to to the top of the island allowing for some great photo opportunities. The end of the tour is marked by a visit to the shopping mall before your transfer back to your hotel.
Day 6 Istanbul - Cairo
After breakfast at the hotel you will be transferred to Sabiha Gökçen International Airport for your departure back to Cairo.
Hotels & Rates
Istanbul - Turkey
|Grand Oztanik Hotel
Istanbul - Turkey
|AKKA Lush Hotel
Istanbul - Turkey
- Rates are per person in double room
- This package is subject to availability and rates may change without any prior notice.
Attractions travelers recommend
- Round trip economy airfare on Nile Air regular flights, including taxes.
- 5 – nights accommodation in Istanbul on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Round trip airport transfers in Istanbul.
- Any item not mentioned in the “Package Includes” section.
- All personal items such as, beverages, room service, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- Entry Visa.
- Optional tours.
- PCR Tests which, should be done before traveling to Istanbul & before your return to Cairo.
A - For those between 18 and 45 years old should apply at the Turkish Embassy - 120 USD Per person
- A passport valid for at least 6 months.
- 2 recent personal photos with a white background.
- Airline reservation and hotel reservation.
- A bank account showing the movement in the last six months.
- A letter from the employer and the private business owner to bring the commercial register and tax card.
- Enrollment statement from the school or university for students.
- A travel insurance policy that covers the period of stay and is effective in Turkey.
- A copy of all original documents.
- Applicant must attend personally.
B - For those under 12 and above 45 years old or Holding Schengen (or) USA Visa valid date of travelling can apply for online electronic visa – 32 USD Per person
- Copy from the passport valid for 06 months.
- Copy from the Schengen (or) USA Visa.