Day 1 Cairo – Beirut
Depart from Cairo to Beirut. Upon arrival, you will be met, assisted, and transferred to the hotel for CheckIn. The rest of the day will be free to spend at your leisure.
Day 2 Beirut
Begin your exploration of this iconic city in an optional guided tour of Harissa by Cable car, Jeita, and Byblos. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3 Beirut
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel then take part in an optional tour of Beirut city, the neighbouring village Beiteddine,and the town of Deir El-Qamar. When the tour is done you will be transferred back to the hotel for your final overnight stay in Beirut.
Day 4 Beirut
For your final day in Beirut make sure to not miss out on the optional guided tour of Baalbeck, Anjar, and Ksara. You will then be returned to the hotel for your final overnight stay.
Day 5 Beirut – Cairo
Time to say goodbye to Beirut because it is your scheduled day of departure from Beirut heading back to Cairo.
Hotels & Rates
- Nothing is booked or blocked yet, and subject to change according to availability on the time of booking.
- Travco Holidays reserves the right to change the rate to offset any incidental increase in taxes or currency exchange rates.
- Egyptian travelers who are above than 18 and less than 45 years old should obtain security
approval, it is mandatory to pass the Egyptian borders.
- For Egyptian males, military approval is mandatory to pass Egyptian borders.
Attractions travelers recommend
Round-trip economy airfare on regular flights, including taxes.
4 - nights accommodation in one of the listed hotels on a bed and breakfast basis.
Airport transfers on arrival and departure.
Travco Tour leader with the group. (for minimum15 pax )
Any item not mentioned in the “Package Include” section.
All personal items such as beverages, room service, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
Visa for LE 1700 per person with the following requirements:
Visa is obtained from the Embassy in Cairo in approximately one month from the date of application.
Visa can be obtained at the Beirut International Airport upon presenting proof of availability of USD 2,000.00 per person in cash.
For Egyptian males, military approval is mandatory to pass Egyptian borders.
All Egyptian travellers between the ages of 18 & 40 years old should obtain security approval from Abbaseya Passport Authority before travelling.
All procedures are subject to embassy’s approval with no responsibility on Travco.
- Completed application form.
- Original and copy of your valid passport.
- Recent passport sized photos against a white background.
- Original stamped HR letter stating the salary and job description of the applicant.
- Original bank statement of the past 6 months showing a reasonable amount.
- CR and tax card for businessmen and self-employed individuals.
- Flight ticket print out and hotel reservation.